The International Office is dedicated to assisting prospective international students who are interested in studying at the University of Adelaide. In 2012, there are more than 7,000 international students from around 100 different countries studying at the University's campuses. The University of Adelaide welcomes enquiries from international students interested in coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, study abroad and exchange programs.
The International Office's key responsibilities include:
- The assessment and processing of international student applications
- Marketing to prospective international students (overseas and in Australia)
- Coordinating the University's network of International Representatives
- Administering the University's Study Abroad and Student Exchange programs
- Administering the University's Summer and Winter School and Short Term programs
The International Office works closely with the following Centres to support International Students:
- The International Student Centre (which provides specialised support services)
- The University Contact Centre (which handles enquiries from prospective students)
- The Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
The International Office also work in close partnership with the Centre for Professional and Continuing Education, University Senior College and Foundation Program providers – Eynesbury College and Bradford College – to help candidates meet the University's English Language and Academic Entry Requirements, and progress rapidly to academic success.