How Do I Apply?
Here is an easy step-by-step guide to get your career started with a degree from the University of Adelaide.
- Step 1: Select Your Program
With over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees on offer, as well as Study Abroad, Exchange, English Language, Offshore, and Pathway Programs – there are plenty of study options designed to give your career and life that extra impact!
For information about available programs please see the "What can I study?" page.
- Step 2: Check the program entry requirements
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
- Postgraduate higher degree by research programs
- Study Abroad and Exchange
Study Abroad and Exchange
- English Language
English Language Centre
Ngee Ann Adelaide Education Centre, Singapore
- Pathway Programs
Alternative Pathways to the University
- Step 3: Check the application closing dates
Some programs have early closing dates. Applications received after the closing date will be considered for the subsequent year or intake.
- Step 4: Apply
- Step 5: Provide Certified Documents
If you are not applying through an agent, you will have to mail certified copies of your documents to the University. Read more information on certified documents.
- Step 6: What's Next?
- You must quote the reference number when enquiring about your application.
- We will contact you should we require any additional information or documents.
- Should you apply through an agent, your nominated agent will liaise with the university on your behalf.
Notification of application outcome
- Successful Application - You (or your agent) will be sent a Letter of Offer via email. Refer to the instructions for accepting your offer.
- Unsuccessful Application - You (or your agent) will be notified via email.
Making an enquiry
Use the online enquiry form to enquire about the status of your application.
Current University of Adelaide Students
Are you currently studying at the University of Adelaide as an international student?
Do you wish to change your program or apply for another program? Please visit the Internal Transfer (Change of Program) webpage.