How to Apply for your Program
Click on the relevant link below to find out how to apply for your program of choice.
- Coursework Applications
This is for students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- Completed the Student Agreement (IDP applicants only)
- PDF of academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations)
- PDF of official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable)
- PDF of any syllabuses of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer)
- PDF of any professional qualification or memberships you may have
- PDF of your passport and visa (if applicable)
- AUD $100 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
- The application site is optimised for Internet Explorer (v8) and Mozilla Firefox (v3.6)
- You must use an English language keyboard
- Your screen area needs to be set at least at 1024 x 768 pixels or higher resolution to ensure you are able to view the Scroll Bars and Continue buttons within the services.
Closing Dates and Additional Requirements
For current additional application requirements please refer to the "Admission and Fee Information" tab in Degree Finder for the desired course.
Applications submitted after the closing dates may be considered for the next available intake.
If you are not applying through an agent, click the "Apply Now" button to commence your application.
You will be asked to nominate a username and password. This will allow you to save your application at any point before submitting.
If you have a saved application, you can login to Applicant Services to do the following:
- Retrieve, edit and submit an application
- Upload documents
- Pay the application fee
If you are a currently studying at the University of Adelaide and wish to change your program or apply for another program, you must complete this form.
- Higher Degree by Research
Direct applicants and agents must lodge applications for higher degrees by research through the Adelaide Graduate Centre.Apply Now
Higher Degree by Research
- Study Abroad & Exchange
- Double Degree
This is for students from partner universities applying for double degree programs. You must first be nominated by your home university in order to access our online application form. Students will be emailed the application information once they have been nominated by the International Office of their home institution.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact the PGHub
about the Double Degree
- Agents and In-country Representatives
A username and password has been created for all of our registered agents and representatives. Agents can start, save and submit any number of coursework applications using this login.
Certification of Official Documents
All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, MUST be original documents or certified as a true copy of the original. Read more about correctly certified documents.
Applicants Under the Age of 18
If you will be under the age of 18 when you commence your studies at the University you must meet special conditions, as specified by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), to be eligible to be granted a student visa. You may live with an eligible relative as defined by DIBP, or if you will be 17 years of age enter into a Guardianship Arrangement with the University. Read more about visa regulations for students under the age of 18.
Applicants wishing to be considered for a coursework scholarship must complete a separate online application form.
All conditions of offer must be met at the time of scholarship application. Application for admission must therefore be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the scholarship application closing date.