Online Application for Coursework Programs
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- PDF of academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations)
- PDF of official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable)
- PDF of any syllabuses of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer)
- PDF of any professional qualification or memberships you may have
- PDF of your passport and visa (if applicable)
- AUD$100 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
- The application site is optimised for Internet Explorer (v8) and Mozilla Firefox (v3.6)
- You must use an English language keyboard
- Your screen area needs to be set at least at 1024 x 768 pixels or higher resolution to ensure you are able to view the Scroll Bars and Continue buttons within the services.
Closing Dates and Additional Requirements
Some programs have additional requirements for documentation or pre-assessment. Click here for details.
Applications submitted after the closing dates may be considered for the next available intake.
If you have a saved application, you can login to Applicant Services to do the following:
If you are a currently studying at the University fo Adelaide and wish to change your program or apply for another program, you must complete this form.
Agents and in-country reprentatives
A username and password has been created for all of our registered agents and representatives. Agents can start, save and submit any number of coursework applications using this login.
Not applying for a coursework program?
Direct applicants and agents must lodge applications for higher degrees by research through the Adelaide Graduate Centre.
Certification of Official Documents
All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, MUST be original documents or certified as a true copy of the original.
Applicants Under the Age of 18
Applicants who are under 18 years of age at the time they intend to commence their studies may need to defer commencement until after they turn 18. Alternatively, they must declare that they will be living with an eligible relative in Adelaide.
Applicants wishing to be considered for a coursework scholarship must complete a separate online application form.
All conditions of offer must be met at the time of scholarship application. Application for admission must therfore be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the scholarship application closing date.