International Enquiry Form
Semester 1, 2011 new program application for continuing students
Applications have now closed.
Change of Program Application Deadlines
|Application received||Response sent to student email||Acceptance deadline|
|Before 5 November||Between 22 and 26 November||
OUTLINED IN OFFER LETTER
|6 November to 10 December||Between 17 January and 21 January||OUTLINED IN OFFER LETTER|
|After 5pm, 10 December||Applications will not be accepted|
|If you do not receive an outcome by 27 January, please visit the International Office (Level 5, Oliphant Building)|
- The deadline for applying to change your program is 5pm, 10 December
- You must fill in ALL details on the form below
- Do not submit more than one application
- No supporting documents are required unless otherwise requested
If your application is successful:
- An offer will be sent to your student email account.
- You must accept your offer by the deadline stated in your offer letter.
- If you are a sponsored student, you must have written approval (financial guarantee) from your sponsor before you accept the offer to the new program.
- If you accept your offer, your new program will be activated and your previous program will be DISCONTINUED by the relevant faculty or school.
In accordance with the Australian Government ESOS Act, an international student must not be enrolled in more than one formal, full-time CRICOS registered program of study at any one time.
- Once your new program is activated, it will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to enrol into courses for the new program via Access Adelaide