Meet & Greet Service
To assist you when you first arrive in Adelaide the International Student Centre offers a Meet and Greet Service. The service includes:
- organising a university representative to meet you at the Adelaide Airport
- providing you with a Welcome Package
- booking one week temporary accommodation for you and your immediate dependants (partners and children)
- transporting you and your immediate dependants (partners and children) / or your parents to your accommodation
The Meet and Greet service is FREE for new international students and their immediate dependents or your parents to the University of Adelaide. All parties including students and their families will need to cover the cost of their temporary accommodation.
To be eligible for this service you need to be a new student who has accepted an unconditional offer (or satisfied the requirements of your conditional offer) into one of the following programs at The University of Adelaide:
- PreEnrolment English Program (PEP)
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Study Abroad or Exchange Program
Once your flight details are confirmed please complete the Online Arrival Form
You can request a welcome pack be sent to you even if you do not require airport reception and temporary accommodation. If you wish to organise the postal of a welcome pack please provide your postal address in the comments fields in the online arrival form.