Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
The University of Adelaide's Study Abroad and Exchange programs allow students who are already enrolled at universities outside Australia to study in Adelaide for one or two semesters. The programs offer an exciting opportunity for students to combine a high quality academic and cultural experience while living in the city of Adelaide.
Study Abroad program
If your home institution does not have a formal Student Exchange agreement with the University of Adelaide or does not have any available exchange places, you may apply for the Study Abroad program.
As a Study Abroad student, you:
- Study at the University of Adelaide for one or two semesters on a non-award basis
- Pay tuition fees to the University of Adelaide
- Are responsible for contacting the Study Abroad advisor at your home institution to discuss obtaining credit for the studies you will undertake at the University of Adelaide
- May apply directly to the University of Adelaide or through one of our International Representatives
- May commence study in either First Semester (February) or Second Semester (July)
In addition to the information presented on this website, the Study Abroad Prospectus is available for download.German Study Abroad applicants can apply for an internship: click here